- Shall be dynamic to add new programmes
- Shall be able to inspire and motivate students, faculty and staff to achieve the college’s goals
- Shall have excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with students, faculty, staff, and other stakeholders
- Shall have the ability to develop and implement strategic plans to improve the academic performance of the college and able to identify areas of improvement and implement appropriate measures to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Shall be able to create a positive learning environment that fosters academic excellence, personal growth, and intellectual curiosity
- Shall have strong financial management skills to manage the college’s resources effectively, be able to develop and manage budgets, allocate resources appropriately, and ensure the financial sustainability of the college.
- Shall demonstrate ethical and professional conduct in all aspects of their work and adhere to the highest standards of integrity, honesty, and accountability.